Ep. 12 – Profile of a Growth Marketer: Griffin Thall, Pura Vida Bracelets
“When we gave these bracelets to our friends and family, we were sharing our Pura Vida journey with them.” – Griffin Thall
Griffin and his long-time friend, Paul Goodman, founded Pura Vida Bracelets in 2010. Since then, they’ve grown it into a million-dollar business venture and provide fill-time jobs to over 150 people in Costa Rica and around the world. They’ve been named to Forbes’ “30 Under 30: Retail” list, been featured in Sports Illustrated and Victoria’s Secret, have an Instagram page with almost a million followers and have a thriving affiliate program. What’s more is that they’ve donated more than $1,210,409.72 to date and are spreading the “pura vida” spirit daily.
Listen in as Griffin delves into Pura Vida’s world, shares his and Paul’s incredible journey over the years and gives us a sneak peek as to what’s ahead for this inspiring company.
- How Pura Vida started with a casual encounter on a beach in Costa Rica
- What happened when Griffin and Paul brought 400 bracelets from bracelet artisans, Jorge and Joaquin and placed them in a bowl at a local boutique
- What they’re doing to build such a strong online presence
- When and why Pura Vida started leveraging the affiliate model
- The kinds of affiliates Pura Vida partners with
- How their Acceleration Partners team has helped Pura Vida grow and optimize their affiliate program
- Other forms of online marketing that Pura Vida is doing and finding success in
- Offline marketing strategies that Pura Vida employs
- New products that Griffin is most excited about right now
Links from the Episode
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.