Ep. 17– How ButcherBox Grew Revenue to $30M in 2 Years
On this Outperform podcast episode we chat with Mike Filbey, co-founder of ButcherBox, about how they’ve grown the company to over $30 million in just over two years marrying pay-for-performance with influencer marketing.
Listen to the episode here:
Tune in to this episode to hear:
- What ButcherBox is/does
- The inspiration for this business model
- ButcherBox’s marketing structure and why they decided to set it up this way
- The different marketing tactics that they tried and why they settled on their current model
- The types of influencers ButcherBox partners with for their marketing campaigns
- How ButcherBox tracks and measures the success of their pay-for-performance influencer marketing campaigns
- The unique way ButcherBox compensates their influencer partners
- Percentage of customers (to date) that have been acquired from ButcherBox’s marketing strategy
- How ButcherBox finds and recruits their influencer partners and ensures that they are brand-aligned
- Challenges that they’ve faced finding and partnering with influencers on a pay-for-performance basis
- Advice from Mike on how establish and grow your business with performance partners.
Links from the Episode + Promo Code!
https://www.butcherbox.com/about-the-box/ – Use code PERFORMANCE30 to get $30 off your first box!
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on iTunes. You can also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.