Q4 Strategies to Sleigh Your Holiday Marketing
When it comes to the last three months of the year, the stakes are higher than ever for e-retailers. In 2015, 31.5 percent of the $343 billion transacted online occurred in Q4. For the 29 largest publicly traded e-retailers, Q4 sales represented 37.2 percent of their total online sales for the year, according to Internet Retailer.
Come Q4, people are in the shopping spirit – and it seems to start earlier every year. So what can you do now to help capture their attention? Download our free e-book today and unwrap new opportunities this Q4.
In the e-Book you will learn:
- What good little marketers should do to get extra treats in their sales stocking
- Industry insights about effective holiday marketing strategies
- Fun facts and figures from the marketing ghost of Q4 2015
- Important dates that should be starred on your Q4 holiday marketing calendar
- What top brands are doing to make this their best marketing season yet
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.