3 Bogus Retargeting Tips Marketers Should Ignore

On average, only 2 percent of first-time visitors to an online store actually buy something during that visit. So what can be done about the other 98 percent? Successful retargeting can bring them back. By now, the benefits of retargeting are well-known. With more opportunities to reengage visitors and draw them back to your site, your company can quickly gain traction and ultimately increase conversions.

READ MORE »