Ep. 8 – Transparency in the Workplace
On this episode, we discuss transparency in the workplace and why it’s essential to a healthy work culture.
Speaking to this important topic is Emily Tetto, AP’s Director of Talent and Culture. In addition to being honored as one of the top female business leaders in Boston, Emily has implemented many tools and processes to help ensure AP is a transparent place to work.
Listen to the episode here:
If you can’t see the embedded player above, here’s another way to listen:
Listen to it on iTunes.
Listen in to learn:
- What it means to have “transparency” in the work place
- What that can look like in a remote work culture vs an office culture
- Why some organizations aren’t so keen on being transparent
- How and why transparency can benefit an organization
- What companies can do to be more transparent
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.