Organic Search/Seoux® Strategy
Many search marketing firms treat SEO like a mysterious science that clients could never understand.
“It’s complicated. Don’t worry. We’ll handle it for you.”
We take the opposite approach. SEO is not a mystery, nor does it need to be secretive. It’s a lot of hard work with careful execution and performance that can and should be measured. We over-communicate, educate, and incorporate management in the decision-making process to produce the best possible result.
A successful search strategy is only as good as the business strategy behind it. We dive deep into our client’s business and get a strong understanding of the market, customers, opportunities and challenges. This knowledge, when combined with our unique SEOUX® approach and detailed technical SEO audit process, leads to a strategy and implementation plan that ensures a site ranks well in search engines, delivers high conversion rates, and offers a superior user experience.
Our collaborative process takes each client through the following:
- Understand the Business: We can’t help you optimize your business if we don’t understand it.
- Audit: We need to know what’s worked, what’s failed, and what hasn’t been tried. We also audit a site technically to uncover any technical issues that could hold you back from SEO success.
- Research & Review: We review keyword volume, competitor tactics and organize this information with recommendations to review with management.
- Develop Strategy & Implementation Map: Taking the knowledge gleaned from steps 1-3, we develop an overall strategy and specific implementation details.
- Manage Implementation: We oversee both design and development teams to ensure proper execution.