Affiliate Program Revenue Increases 67% Year-Over-Year
Acceleration Partners worked closely with children’s specialty retailer to develop and launch their affiliate program. Their objective was to create an affiliate marketing strategy that would grow their consumer base while also minimizing cost per acquisition.
Strategy & Approach
The children’s specialty retailer looked to the affiliate channel as a primary vehicle for acquiring new online customers. Acceleration Partners devised a strategy to create brand awareness among potential new customers through partners whose methods are transparent.
Steps taken include:
- Launched the program on a single affiliate network eschewing the bigger-is-better philosophy.
- Set commission structure to reward affiliates based on the type of promotion and their relevance to the brand.
- Worked closely with the client to develop fresh and targeted campaign strategies.
- Recruited 3,406 content bloggers to drive awareness and conversions.
- Launched loyalty programs with Cartera Commerce, Ebates and GoodShop to increase sales.
- Established storefront program to connect with non-traditional affiliates.
- Partnered with Discover and Access Networks to drive both online and in-store sales.
- Increased affiliate program revenue 67% year-over-year.
- Increased affiliate base 175% (no coupon sites, 3 loyalty).
- 99% of affiliates are content bloggers.
- The client’s offer on Discover delivered a 60% conversion rate.
- 451 schools joined the storefront program within 5 months of launch.
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.