Many sites are put together on an ad hoc basis, piece by piece with pages that don’t function together. E-commerce sites built like this are limiting performance with missed keyword opportunities and a poor user experience that prevents visitors from converting. We work with clients to organize their site around a central goal, with each page performing a function that serves the whole.
Search Engine Optimization
- An in-depth understanding of your business needs
- A detailed strategy and implementation roadmap
- Site and penalty audits to uncover any technical issues that could be derailing your performance
- An analysis of keyword volume and competitor tactics; identification of new keyword opportunities
- Ongoing optimization for new products, categories and content
- Site information architecture development
- Proper execution on the strategic roadmap including overseeing design and development teams to ensure implementation success
We dive deep into our clients’ businesses and gain a strong understanding of the market, customers opportunities, and challenges. We architect site structures that capitalize on keyword opportunities. This knowledge, when combined with our unique approach and detailed technical SEO audit process, leads to a strategy and implementation plan that ensures a site ranks well in search engines, delivers high conversion rates, and offers a superior user experience.
We have managed SEO for a leading online jewelry company for over four years and have optimized hundreds of product and landing pages.As a result, we have delivered a 55% year-over-year increase in organic traffic.
Ready to take your organic search to the next level? Contact us for a complimentary evaluation of your SEO strategy.Contact Us
How Can We Help You?
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch.