At AP, we hire for day one and then promote when ready. But what does that really mean?
That’s what we discuss on this brief episode of our Outperform podcast. With a run time of a mere 8 minutes and 45 seconds, you’ll be able to quickly glean helpful insights into this AP philosophy from our Director of Talent and Culture, Emily Tetto.
The two audiences this podcast episode is geared toward are:
- Our existing and prospective clients. You’ll gain a better understanding about who we hire to manage your program, how we do it and our approach to making sure that our team members are in the right seat at the right time. Which only benefits you.
- Potential AP team members. The performance marketing industry is growing like crazy, which means the demand for skilled account managers is also skyrocketing. However, it doesn’t help anyone to cut corners in their hiring practices.One of our biggest initiatives at AP is focused on hiring smart people who have a varied digital marketing background and then train them in affiliate marketing for three to six months through our Affiliate Manager Training Program.
So if you fall in to either of those camps, this short and sweet episode could be enlightening.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- What we mean by hiring for day one and promoting when ready
- How this approach/philosophy differs from what companies typically do
- Why companies should consider taking this approach to their hiring and promoting
- How this approach benefits both AP clients and our team members
Listen to it here:
If you can’t see the embedded players on the link above, here’s another way to listen:
Listen to it on iTunes.