If you love data – especially the story the data tells – as much as we do, then our newest benchmark report is for you.
Between Q1 2016 and Q1 2017, we were able to gather some pretty interesting data from our clients’ affiliate programs. And since we value transparency and genuine partnership, we thought it best to compile the most interesting points, provide some insight in to what they mean, and offer some recommendations for how to implement them in your affiliate program strategy.
Here’s a sneak peek into some of our key findings:
- In Q1, affiliate channel revenue grew 28.49% Y/Y
- Conversions improved 33.70% Y/Y
- Well-timed messaging helped clients in the fitness and sportswear vertical experience a +75.78% Y/Y click rate increase
- Y/Y revenue growth for content publishers was up 193.99% in Q1
- Conversion rates increased 77.84% for content affiliates Y/Y in Q1
To get the scoop on what activity led to these results and our recommendations for incorporating them into your affiliate program, download our Q1 2017 Affiliate Marketing Benchmark Report.