High-quality, humanely raised meat. Delivered to your door.
This is the business of ButcherBox, a start-up just over two years old.
In addition to having an ethically impressive, socially responsible business model, what also makes ButcherBox so impressive is that they went from $25,000 in Kickstarter funding to over $30 million in revenue in just over two years.
And they did it using a performance-based marketing model.
To learn more about how ButcherBox came to be and the company’s stratospheric growth, we chatted with co-founder Mike Filbey on our recent Outperform podcast episode.
Mike generously shares:
- ButcherBox’s marketing structure and why they decided to set it up this way
- The types of partners ButcherBox collaborates with for their marketing campaigns
- How ButcherBox tracks and measures the success of their performance marketing campaigns
- How ButcherBox finds and recruits their performance partners and ensures that they are brand-aligned
- Challenges that they’ve faced finding performance-based partnerships
- Advice on how establish and grow your business with performance partners.
Check out the episode here.